To configure Cloud Backup Robot parameters, click the Settings button on the toolbar or select Tools > General settings in the main menu.
You can configure the following settings:
- Temp file folder. Select a folder for storing temporary program files that are deleted after backup creation.
- Time-out. Enter the maximal duration of a backup process in minutes. If a backup lasts longer than the time-out value, it will be terminated.
- Max log size. Set the maximal size of a log file in bytes. When a log file size reaches the limit, old messages are deleted automatically.
- Upload retries. Maximal number of upload attempts after an internet connection error. This option is applied to FTP and cloud storages.
- Start program when Windows boots up. This option is required to execute scheduled backup jobs.
- Show messages in the system tray.